There are many pleasant things to say about steel. It's one of the toughest construction materials nowadays. Steel is fire-resistant, mold-resistant, flexible, reusable, and recyclable, making it environmentally friendly. That's why steel is widely used in building homes. But, the question is, "Are steel framed homes the future?" Find out the answer by reading below.
Steel Home Kits Are Increasingly Becoming Popular
Because of the fast-paced lifestyle people have in the digital era, traditional home construction can be time-consuming. An excellent solution for fast-paced house construction is using steel home kits.
What is a steel home kit? This comprehensive home construction kit comes with all the steel frames, roofs, and siding materials necessary to complete a house's structure. Also, it comes with exterior finishing materials, windows, doors, porches, and interior steel wall framing.
Steel framed homes are the future because steel home kits are increasingly becoming in-demand. With steel building kit providers, such as World Wide Steel Buildings, future homeowners can choose the best steel framed home design that suits their budget.
Here are the benefits of using steel home kits:
- Durable: Pre-engineered homes are tough. Steel homes are impervious to extreme weather conditions. They are pest-proof, fire-proof, and rot-proof.
- Eco-Friendly: Go green with a steel-built home. A steel home kit is recommended for first-time homeowners and those wanting a more cost-efficient and greener alternative.
- Cost-Effective: Steel home kits involve one-time cost, without wasting materials, because each kit has precise measurements based on the ordered specifications.
- Fast And Easy: Build your dream home fast and easy using a metal home kit. Traditional homes can take months or even years to build due to lack of budget because of overexpenditure. A steel home can be completed in less than a month.
- Reduced Maintenance: Unlike traditional home construction, steel houses require little maintenance. You don't need to worry replacing rotten boards in the future.
Steel Framed Homes Have A Contemporary Design
Steel homes are considered contemporary, like what you'll notice when you visit metal houses in Brooklyn. Old, stone-faced condo exteriors are replaced with galvanized sheet metal, giving a great texture and contemporary look.
Modern statement homes use metal sidings, such as steel and aluminum. Steel homes are greatly adopted by Millennials who want a more modern feel and opt for metal over wood or vinyl.
Steel Home Stereotyping Diminishes
Older folks perceived steel homes as cheap and hastily built, with the sole purpose of saving money on the construction budget. However, this image of metal homes has changed. Steel is now considered a high-end construction material, delivering many great qualities that fit modern construction priorities.
The prime time of steel construction has arrived. Many people agree that steel homes have superior storm resistance, great aesthetics, and are energy-efficient. And, with many people moving from cities to suburban areas, using steel home kits is a practical solution, without compromising home construction quality.
Great Customization Options
Steel homes provide plenty of customization options for homeowners. Check out the following customization options using steel as the main material for your home construction:
- Add Extensions Fast And Easy: If you have steel sidings, you can easily add extensions or home additions, without worrying about where to throw demolished cement materials. Pre-fabricated kits are precisely measured to fit together, minimizing the lengthy process of taking measurements.
- Versatile: Steel can be painted, reused, and recycled, unlike wood and cement that usually end up in landfills. You can design your own steel home by ordering your desired specifications from a trusted steel home kit supplier.
- Incorporate Other Materials: You can incorporate other materials into your dream steel framed home, such as brick siding, cement, stucco, wood, and vinyl. Steel siding can also look like other materials by adding some texture and color through paint and other embellishments.
Are Steel Framed Homes The Future?
The answer is a resounding yes. With the new normal, many people recognize the importance of fast-paced home construction. Any delay could compromise health and safety of your family. With a steel home kit, a homeowner who has a knack for DIY can construct their own home with the help of independent contractors.
Steel framed homes are practical because they're fast and easy to build, and cost-effective. More than that, steel homes are durable, fire-resistant, pest-proof, and environment-friendly. Young families choose steel homes because they possess a contemporary look, along with many structural features and benefits. Also, steel homes provide versatile design customization options. There's no doubt about steel houses as humanity's most preferred future homes because steel home kits are becoming increasingly in-demand nowadays.