Kim Kardashian and rapper fiancé, Kanye West are on the home hunt again. This time the couple are reportedly on the prowl for a huge secluded lot where they can build a large mega-mansion, according to some news reports.
TMZ reports that the couple have started hunting for a new place already. They reportedly checked out a 10-acre lot just near their $11 million Bel Air Mansion, which is still under construction. Sources told the website that they prefer to buy a lot so they can custom build a huge residence there.
Before the arrival of baby North West (Nori), the couple had caught a classic case of the real estate fever, frequenting headlines for buying and flipping every two weeks.
Let's take a look at their real estate saga:
- Kim and Kanye buy a 14,000-square-foot mansion in a gated community in Bel Air.
- They plan to expand their real estate portfolio together by buying homes in New York, Miami and Paris.
- They sell off their Bel Air mansion for a $1 million profit.
- They again purchase a Bel Air property worth $11 million. That is under renovation now.
- Kim quietly sells off her Beverly Hills home to an unknown buyer. The trading was a hush-hush transaction as Kardashian transferred the property in a private sale to a shielded Limited Liability Trust.
- Kanye lists his bachelor pad for $3.3 million, which goes on and off the escrow.
At one point, the media speculated that the couple would be homeless when NoRi arrived. However, everything went well. The couple now lives apart. Apparently, Kim is living in mother Kris Jenner's home while Kanye has moved back into his bachelor pad, reports The Daily Mail.
When they don't have a property fever, they have baby flu. Apparently, Kim and Kanye have already started planning a baby no.2! However, the Nori's sibling will only come after the couple has said "I Do", reports Hollywood Life.
"She'll try to get pregnant next summer, after the wedding. She wants her kids to be close in age," a source told Us Magazine. "Kanye wants a huge family," the source added.
Kanye recently proposed to Kim in San Francisco very dramatically. Check out how, here.